Friday, September 19, 2008

Turtle Flippin' Fun!


This is a little instructional video from Stephan Kesting, a BJJ instructor in Vancouver, on helping to develop a grappler's spatial orientation and improving back flexibility. I just think it looks like crazy-ass fun... Now if I can only find someone who'll trust me to try this one:




And I would be remiss if I didn't include this beauty, also from Stephan Kesting, which I might love especially because he calls it "The Air Guitar"!!! TEE HEE HEE. (At least Sammy Hagar would have one defence going for him!!!)

The 'Air Guitar' Finish to a Back Climb from the Half Guard



Aha! I nearly forgot. Speaking of BJJ and martial arts, the instructors at my Ninja school often play G'n'R's "Welcome to the Jungle" during class, and I almost always kill myself laughing while doing abwork or punching and kicking or whatnot. Watch this next video created by Tim Hawkins, which essentially "kiddifies" rock songs, and see if you can keep a straight face next time you hear any of these tunes. (Unfortunately, I think they saved the bery vest rewrite for the end.)

Tim Hawkin ~ "Kids' RAWK"


No comments:

Post a Comment