
Sorry, everyone! Got a couple of e~mails over the past few days wondering why certain posts have gone missing. For some odd reason, a random bunch got archived as drafts over the past week or so (blogspot gremlins? I have no idea), but hopefully what you're looking for is back up. If not, it's either because I'm not wanting to post that particular piece anymore, or would like to tweak it bigwise before it comes back. Let me know if I missed anything or if you want me to send you whatever.
So anyway. The posts about Tetris and Jasmine's film/Sageev's letter are definitely back up, as well as the one with the Clash of the Titans clip/BB's photo of Navarro. Sorry again, and thanks for letting me know. Will definitely look into it!
Merci buckets.
xxoo.
(photo credit: This snap came from this site.)


I have to admit--when I saw the photo you posted for this entry, my first thought is, "Oh! A photo representing JitsuLassie in BJJ class!"
ReplyDeleteBecause this is how I imagine how drastic the panty flashin' is. ;)
oops.